Most Beautiful Chocolate Day 2018 Wishes, Quotes, Images and Messages



The Chocolate Day celebrate one of the most delicious and delightful confections which are known to man – Chocolates. Chocolate Day is the perfect occasion to savor sweet treats and indulge in treacly desserts. From a packet of sweet biscuits to cakes and ice creams or pure chocolate bars — friends and lovers gift and relish different kinds of chocolates on this day.

Chocolate day celebration is one of the great celebrations of the whole valentine week celebration. It falls every year on 9th of February and celebrated with big fervor by the people especially friends and couples.

Chocolate Day 2018



Make this Chocolate Day 2018 very special by using such amazing, cute and very effective Chocolate Day Wishes and quotes. All the messages are originally written using very effective, lovely and simple words specially to make your Happy Chocolate Day 2018 celebration so extraordinary and unique.

There are many ways of celebrating chocolate day 2018 such as via exchanging chocolates, chocolate day cards 2018, chocolate day messages 2018, chocolate day wishes 2018, chocolate day images and chocolate day quotes etc.

Let’s wish your friends and love this chocolate Day with these lovely chocolate day wishes and quotes day.

Happy Chocolate Day 2018

Happy Chocolate Day Quotes 2018

  • “Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.”  Judith Viorst, Love & Guilt & The Meaning Of Life



  • “Don't wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty. Chocolate isn't like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant. And it always feels good.” Lora Brody 


Latest and Best Messages for Chocolate Day 2018

  • “Can I come back and see you sometime?" "Long as you bring me some chocolate," Gramma said, and smiled. "I'm partial to chocolate." "Gramma, you're diabetic." "I'm old, girl. Gonna die of something. Might as well be chocolate.”  ― Rachel Caine, The Dead Girls' Dance 


  • “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz 


Chocolate Day Quotes 2018

  • “Will looked horrified. "What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?” ― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel 


  • “Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power it is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits.”


  • “I love chocolate, and I love to shop – just give me a good boutique. I like mall scenarios, too, because there’s more right there at hand. I think Nashville could use some better shopping!” – Happy Chocolate Day!


  • “Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one.” – Happy Chocolate Day!


  • “It was an indulgence, learning last words. Other people had chocolate; I had dying declarations.” – Happy Chocolate Day!


  • “Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one.” – Happy Chocolate Day!


Happy Chocolate Day Images 2018


Happy Chocolate Day Messages 2018

My sweet heart,
Dairy milk makes a chocolate,
Elaichi enhances its flavour,
Valentine day celebration,
Enhance closeness between two people,
And it’s you my dear, who fragrances my life.
Happy chocolate day…..



“My dearest love,
If you believe in valentine day,
You must believe in valentine week,
If you believe in life,
You must believe in heart beats,
If you believe in love,
You must believe in you and me.
Happy chocolate day…….”



“I am wishing you a very happy chocolate day my sweet heart, as chocolates are necessary for healthy body, And true and devoted love is necessary of happy life…….”



“Life is like a chocolate box,
Each chocolate is like a portion of life,
Some are crunchy, some are nutty,
Some are soft, but all are DELICIOUS.
Happy Chocolate Day to my love one!”



“Love Is Like A Chewing Gum,
It Tastes Only In The Beginning!
But Friendship Is Like Chocolate,
It Tastes Till It Ends!
Happy Chocolate Day”



“I want to give you lots
Of chocolates on chocolate day,
And want to fill my whole life
With your lots of precious love and care.
Happy chocolate day……..”



“You are so lovely, soft, and silky,
As like as Cadbury milk chocolate,
You are loveliest of two of us,
One is you and one is me.
Happy chocolate day…….”



“This is a chocolate message,
For a dairy milk person,
From a five star friend,
For a melody reason,
And a kitkat time,
On a munch day,
In a perk mood to say,
Happy Chocolate Day!”



“My Dear heart,
It has been long
We are living together,
I have a sweet chocolate
For you this year also,
And want to give you
Chocolates on chocolate day forever.
Happy chocolate day……..”



“Gifting a box of chocolates to friends
is best way to say everything without saying anything orally,
Just like a true love, it speaks everything without conversating. Happy chocolate day…….”



“I have dark chocolates for you,
I have lots of love for you,
I have sweet heart for you,
Come to me to celebrate,
This chocolate day.
Happy chocolate day……”



I have dark chocolates for you,
I have lots of love for you,
I have sweet heart for you,
Come to me to celebrate,
This chocolate day.
Happy chocolate day……



“Gifting a box of chocolates to friends
is best way to say everything without saying anything orally,
Just like a true love, it speaks everything without converting. Happy chocolate day…….”



“I want to give you lots
Of chocolates on chocolate day,
And want to fill my whole life
With your lots of precious love and care.
Happy chocolate day……...”



We are sure that these lovely messages, quotes, images, wishes, greetings will surely make your chocolate day 2018 more chocolaty and wonderful. Have fun. Enjoyyy….

For more Chocolate day quotes 2018, wishes, and post visit our website and follow us on:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018