Lovely Kiss Day SMS

Kiss is one of the sweetest feeling of our life. Kiss makes up happy every time we go through it. To make kiss memorable it is necessary that it must be conducted in right manner.

To learn the right methods of kissing you can go through our previous post or you can reach there by clicking here.

The biggest love festival, valentine day is about to come and you must be planning to make it memorable as it keeps very importance in your life. But remember valentine day 2018 is not a single day event it is celebrated at least for a week which consists many days such as rose day, propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day and kiss day.

Kiss Day



As kiss day 2018 is 2nd last day of valentine’s week so, it is necessary to plan this day in proper manner to make your love happy and romantic to get the maximum profit of valentines day 2018.

There are ways of celebrating happy kiss day, one of them is giving a sweet, sexy and warm kiss to your love that he/she can remember for whole life.

If you can’t kiss your partner or you are far away from your love or want to convince him or her for kiss then you can send him/her lovely kiss day sms, messages, wishes, quotes, greetings, cards etc. to celebrate this lovely day or to make it more joyful.

On the occasion of happy kiss day 2018 we are sharing world’s best collection of lovey happy kiss day sms 2018 to share your love feelings with your partner.

Happy Kiss Day 2018


Happy Kiss Day SMS

“fell worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart.”


“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”


“Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases.”


“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.”

Lovely Kiss


















“My Eyes say “I Love You”,
My Heart says “I Love You”,
My every msg says “I Love You”,
but if you wanna know how much “I Love You” …...
Is just by Kissing you my Life <3
Happy Kiss Day Sweet-Heart”


“My love and passion for you grows more with each passing day
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away
Those lotus eyes fill my heart with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.
Those long dense hair doing black magic.”


“Love is blind
Be very kind
When I kiss you
Please don't mind”






“I love it when I am just walking away from kissing you good-bye and we both turn around at some time to get just one more.”


“Kiss is the first step to show
how much I love you,
how much I think about you,
how much I miss u
and show that I trust u...”


“I'm with you reading this,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss.”

How to kiss


















“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence”


“Oh, my dear valentine,
I want to sink in your love,
I want to sink in the ocean of your deep eyes,
And want to kiss you to celebrate kiss day,
Happy kiss day……”


“Kiss is the first step to show how much I love you, how much I think about you, how much I miss u and show that I trust u.”


“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning”

Kissing Pleasure

















“When I saw U, I was afraid to meet U,
When I met U, I was afraid to kiss U,
When I kissed U, I was afraid to love U,
Now that I love U but I’m afraid to lose U.
Happy Kiss Day my sweetheart.”


“I wish you were here to wipe my tears away, kiss me until I smile again and hold me until I fall asleep...I really do miss you.”


We hope these kiss day sms will sure help you to celebrate this lovely day with joy and amusement. Have funnn…

We have launched our bestwishes App to send wishes, quotes, messages, sms to you love ones. You can also get funny quotes, funny messages, videos etc. You can grab it by clicking on the link given below:

For more Kiss day images 2018, wishes, and post visit our website and follow us on:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018