Lovely Messages For Teddy Day

The most attaching toy for a girl is a soft teddy bear. If you want win heart of a girl you should gift her a lovely teddy bear.

Do you know why girls like to teddy bear, because it shows the softness of their feeling. Girls are as soft as teddy bear itself, that’s why girls love teddy bear.

Happy Teddy Day


If you want to redeem this opportunity, you can grab this by gifting a sweet teddy to your love on this teddy day.

Happy teddy day 2018 is about to come, this year it will be celebrated on 10th February, worldwide.

You can make this lovely day more romantic by gifting sweet teddy bear with a happy teddy day messages, wish, quote or sms, this will help you to make teddy day 2018 unforgettable.

Teddy Day 2018


Today we are sharing worlds best teddy day messages for you that you can exchange with your cute love.


“You're In My Thoughts And In My Heart Wherever I May Go On Teddy Bear Day I'd Like To Say I Care More Than You Know”

 “You always live within me, You always laugh within me, And makes me happy and smiling, You always gives me a soft and Touchy feeling just like a lovely teddy. Happy teddy day.”

 “I want to present you a lovely teddy, On this special teddy day, To show you my love and affection to you. Happy teddy day...”

“I always feel you within me,I always love you in my every moment,I just want to hug and say you,Happy teddy day…….”

 “I want to present you a lovely teddy,On this special teddy day,To show you my love and affection to you.” 

Teddy Day Images



“Hold me close and never let go.I enjoy soaring heights with you.Loving you is simply perfect.”

 “The love you pour on me each day and night is a life line for me it gives me strength for the next whole day.”

 “Bears like honey that comes from bees. Bears like to nap under shady trees. Bears can be cuddly, or big and mean. My little Teddy Bear is the cutest I’ve seen. He’s at my side when I’m happy or blue, Here’s to my Teddy Bear — ‘I love you!”

 “In our childhood, teddy bears are warm companions – good listeners, never critical, always reassuring. They are bear-shaped security blankets, huggable enough to fold in our arms, a perfect fit for our laps.”

 “A breath is a sign of life, A beat is a sign of heart’s life, A teddy is a sign of love, And your love is a sign of my life. Happy teddy day!” 
Teddy Day Images 2018


We are sure that these messages will surly make your lovely teddy day 2018 romantic and memorable.

In our post we wrote about rose day with title “Best Rose Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages And SMS” you can grab it by clicking on the link.

We have also launched our BestWishes App to these lovely days in much romantic way you can get this here.


For lovelier teddy day SMS, wishes, quotes, messages, images, wallpapers, greetings and card visit our website or follow us on:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018