Latest Valentines Day Messages 2018

As we heard the word “valentines”, our mind started thinking about love, our valentines, our friends, our girlfriend, our loved one etc. Valentines day 2018 is a day of love, where celebrates love with others. There are many ways of celebrating valentines day such as watching movie, sending valentine day messages 2018, valentines day wishes 2018, valentines day quotes 2018, love messages, gifting each other, spending time together and so on. Valentines day messages 2018 is one of the important part of valentines day wishes 2018. So, here we are bringing you latest collection of valentines day messages 2018.

Valentines day messages 2018


Valentines Day Messages 2018
“If kisses were water` I would give you the sea~
if hugs were the leaves` I would give you a tree^
but if love was time` I would give you eternity.
HAPPY Valentines day.”

“The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct proportion to the depth of the commitment by couple making the relationship successful. Commit yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally to the lover.Happy Valentines Day 2018! ”

Across the miles ...
Sending you lots of love and hugs
Full of wishes to say...
Hope your Valentine’s Day is special in every way !
Happy Valentine’s Day 4 all of U !!! 

“The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky;
The rose may kiss a butterfly;
The morning dew may kiss the grass;
But you my friend may kiss my lips!
Happy Valentines Day 2018!”

“Hold me in your arms and never let me go.
Kiss me on my lips but, so sweet and slow.
Tell me that you love me, but only if it is true.
Now, let me tell you something.
I'm so in love with you! Happy Valentines Day!”

“When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an adventure!”
“Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across,
the distance to the person who is reading this.
Happy Valentine's Day.”

“You are my sweet candy. You are my beautiful flower. You are my perfect Valentine's Day present.”

“If you’re sad about being alone on Valentines Day, just remember that nobody loves you on any other day of the year either.”
  
“Whenever I think about ur blush skin
I lose my heart & U win
My love is rising wid D rising sun
& now I m mad & craziness has begun
Whenever I see U cry
I felt like i am going 2 die
Ur smile is like a light
Make my day fully bright
Happy Valentines Day!!”

“A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon, a life without you is a life without life.”

“I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!”

“Love Makes Every Day Special and New...
Sweet as Rose,
Soft as Petal,
Beautiful as Moon,
My Sweetheart,
My Love for You Grows Day by Day
Happy Valentines Day”

For more valentines day wishes, quotes and post visit:









                       









                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018