Valentines Day Wishes to Celebrate Love


As a Western Christian liturgical feast day honoring one or more early saints named Valentinus, and is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.
Several martyrdom stories associated with the various Valentines that were connected to February 14 were added to later martyrologies, including a popular hagiographical account of Saint Valentine of Rome which indicated he was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were forbidden to marry and for ministering to Christians, who were persecuted under the Roman Empire. According to legend, during his imprisonment, Saint Valentine healed the daughter of his jailer, Asterius, and before his execution, he wrote her a letter signed "Your Valentine" as a farewell

Valentines Day 2018, also called Saint Valentine's Day 2018 or the Feast of Saint Valentine 2018, Valentine Day 2018 is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14, 2018. It originated as a Western Christian liturgical feast day honoring one or more early saints named Valentinus, and is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country. You can download the Valentine Day wishes 2018 and send them to your loved ones and your special ones to make this romantic holiday more memorable and grand.
Valentines Day 2018 is a very special festival for couples and one of the very simple and common ways to celebrate valentines day 2018 is to send your life partner or your special loved ones Valentines Day wishes 2018, Cards, Messages, Gifts, and spend time with your loved ones.
So, what are you waiting now for here some great ideas and wishes for you to send to your special ones or your life partners and make this day of love memorable and a grand day for them.



Valentines Day Wishes 2018
Valentine’s Day is about love and passion, and while our everyday lives don’t always allow a lot of time to express our true emotions, the romantic holiday is the perfect time to write down some feelings and remind your loved ones just how much you value your relationship. 


The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I never feel as happy as I do when you are at my side.


For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.


God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!


Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.


I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.


Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine's Day!


Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.



Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.


Dearest sweetheart, a day without you in my life must never come for if it does, then that will for sure be the last day of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!


As busy as we might get, we must remind each other that we are still sweethearts and that will remain forever. Now that it is Valentine’s Day, allow me to express how happy I am to have you in my life, I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!


Love is just too weak of a word to express what I feel for you. One life is just not enough to tell you how madly in love I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day! 


The day we met is a day I will never ever forget. I have never been so happy since they day I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!I will hold on to you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.


Dearest sweetheart, you are a haven for my heart and a refuge for my soul, Happy Valentine’s Day!


I consider myself the luckiest person on Earth it’s because I own the most precious jewel in the whole universe, and that is you, my love. I don’t really know how to come up with great messages, but I just want you to know how special you are to me. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day! 


We all make mistakes in life. But it is never a mistake to love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I love you so much! The greatest thing you will ever learn in this world is to love and to be loved in return. Thank you honey for coming into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you!”


You know you’re in love if you cannot bring yourself to fall asleep because the reality is finally better than what is in your dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day!


Love might be one of the most misunderstood feelings in this world. Yet, it weakens the brain, causes the cheeks to glow, eyes to sparkle and blood pressure to rise. Happy Valentine’s Day!


When you trip over love, you can still get up. But when you fall in love, you will fall forever. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day! 


My love, remember that you will never lose anything by loving. But you will end up losing by holding back. Happy Valentine’s Day! You have held my hand through all the tough times, my love. I know I could not make it without you. So, thank you for that, Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you.”


Your breath is the scent of a rose and your voice is the melody of angels, while your eyes are more precious than jewels. Love will never be a promise of a rose garden, unless it will be showered with water of sincerity, air of passion and light of faith. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!”


You will know when you have found your true love because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well. And that is what happened when I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day! 


I cannot find the right words to describe love for it is something that we can never see or touch. Yet, it is the thing that I have felt the moment I saw you. Happy Valentine’s Day! 


When two hearts become one, they make the world complete. Indeed, nothing more is needed in this world than love. You are the song that my heart would always want to sing, I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day! 


There is not a moment in my life that I will not think about you. I love you each and every day sweet heart and I especially love everything about you. They say that we fall in love only once in our lifetime. I know that this is not true because every day, I fall for you over and over again. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!


Love is the perfect symbol of eternity for it erases the importance of time and ruins all the memories of a beginning and the fear of an end. Love is a thing that is sometimes difficult to express. It is always felt and your love is certainly the most amazing feeling I ever have. Loving you has always been a journey of discovery for me. I honestly don’t know what true love is up until the time that you came to my life. 


I don’t know what I am to your life. I don’t know if you love me or not. But one thing I know is that I will forever love you, my love. No matter how far you are from me sweetheart, you will always be in my heart forever. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!


On this special day, I want you to know that I want to grow old with you and keep on loving you until the end of time. Happy Valentine’s Day!


Dear sweetheart, our love is truly special for I know we are destined to be together. Against all odds, we still find each other and I promise I will never stop loving you. Happy Valentine’s Day!


If I have to choose between breathing and loving you. I will choose to breathe so I can still express how much I love you. You are the only person I dream about each day and night and you’re the only one with whom I want to wake up to in the morning, so please turn my dreams into reality. 


I love you, not because of what you are, but for what I have become when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day! We were given two legs to walk and two hands to hold. But why do we have only one heart? It’s because the other was given to someone else. As for mine, it was given to you, I love you! 

For more Valentines day 2018 wishes, quotes, images, quotes visit:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018