Lovely and Cute Proposals for Propose Day

Valentine day 2018 is about to reach. Valentine week is a seven-day event and propose day is 2nd of this love week.

Many of you must be thinking to propose your love on this day or want to recreate the moment of proposal. Success of proposal depends on the way you propose or the word for proposal you choose.

Propose Day


Propose day 2018 will be celebrated on 8th February, worldwide. This day gives us chance to show our feelings for our loved ones.
On the occasion of happy propose day we are sharing worlds best lovely and cute proposals to express your feeling.

If you want to recreate the moment of your proposal then these lovely quotes and wishes will surely help you to create that moment again.

Happy Propose Day Proposals

“All I wanted was sumone to care 4 me, All I wanted was sumone who’d b there 4 me, All I ever wanted was sumone who’d b true, All I ever wanted was sumone like U”

 “Excuse me, do you have a band Aid, because I scrapped my heart when I fell in love with you. Will you be mine?”

  “You are the reason of my life, you are the reason for whom my heart beat; you are everything for me. If pairs are made in heaven, then God made you for me; I love you today and always and stay together forever.”

Propose Day Images


“Love is like a cloud. Love is like a dream. Love is one word and everything in between. Love is a fairytale come true. Because I found Love when I found You. Happy Propose Day to My Love <3”

 “I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others” 

“The best place for me is in your heart. Can you keep this place for me all through your life? I know there is no better place for me so can you be the love of my life? Will you be my valentine?”


“Promise me that we are true friends. I am moon, you are my light. I am cloud, you are the Rain. I am track, you are the train. if I am moisture, you are the Baadal. I am Normal and you are the Pagal. Happy Propose Day!”“From the moment I heard first Love story, Then I started looking for you, Even I don't know how blind I was for you. But it’s also very true that, real lovers finally meet somewhere.”

 “God makes everyone in a couple and for me, it is you. You are the only one who understands me even more than myself and you are the one who makes my life beautiful with love and friendship. Hold me in your tight arms and never let me go. I love you.”

 “My life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. Your love has made me crazy. I will love you till the end of my life. And I want to be with all my life. I love you”
 
Happy Propose Day Images
“I came across that someone stoles my heart and it is you. Don’t throw it away and give it your love, because I give my life to you.”

 “I propose you to be my lifetime friend without any condition I promise you that you have find no complaints in this relation. I want to be your true friend and you can have me always by your side.”

  The feeling is new, because of you. Everyone says it is love, but for me, it is you. You give me the wings to fly and you are the reason of my life. Each heart beat makes me feel for you and it says I love you.
 
Happy Propose Day
“Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.”

 “The journey of life has many ups and downs, has many shades of colors in light and brown; I promise you, I never let you alone in this ride and we together make the hurdles smoother with love and smile. Love you.”

We hope these proposals will definitely help you to celebrate happy propose day 2018 with great joy. Have funnn on this day and love with your partner. May this propose day bring lots of love and happiness in your life.


We have also launched our BestWishes App to Celebrate such kind of love events you can grab that by clicking on the link given below.


For more propose day wishes, quotes, messages and ideas you can follow us on:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018