Best Propose Day Proposals


Proposal is always a tough task. The success of your proposal depends on the way you propose.

Propose day 2018 is about to come. Happy Propose day is second day of valentine’s week, celebrated on 8th February worldwide.

Propose day is quite important in love celebration. Many of you must be planning to propose their love on this valentine day 2018.

Propose day is best day to propose your love or partner. On the occasion of happy propose day 2018, we are sharing world’s best propose day proposals for you to propose your love on this day. 

Happy Propose Day
    
Lovely Proposals

“All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me, All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me, All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true, All I ever wanted was sum1 like U.”


“I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
In Your Love And i don’t want,
My Son to Do same 4 Your Daughter,
So let’s make them Brother And Sister …”


“The Minute I Heard My First Love
Story, I Started Looking For
You, Not Knowing How Blind That
Was. Lovers Don’t Finally Meet
Somewhere. They’re In Each Other
All Along.


“As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & you'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r for U.”


“Come live in my heart and I'll not charge a penny from you.
Happy Propose Day!”


There are other ways too, to celebrate this lovely day such as via sending propose day cards 2018, greetings, messages, wishes, quotes etc.

Propose Day


“You Are My Strength.
You Are My Rock...
You Are The One Who Keeps Life Exciting...
You Also Keep It Full And Inviting...
Will You Take My Last Name On Propose Day?”


“You are the happiness of my life,
you are the smile of my lips,
I'm alive to see you anytime,
your cute smile gives me power please don't ever leave me.”


“I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has
gone from me to u,
So care for it just like I do,
B'COZ I have no
heart n u has two.”


“You are like the Sunshine so Warm.
You are like Sugar so Sweet.
You are like you and that's the reason why I Love You Very Much <3”


Happy propose day 2018 gives us chance to express our feelings via words. Because words are quite important in our life.

Happy Propose Day 2018


“I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.”


“I can’t imagine a life without you in it,
I want to grow old with you,
Let’s spend the rest of our lives together.”


“Promise me that we are true friends.
I am moon,
you are my light.
I am cloud,
you are the Rain.
I am track,
you are the train.
if I am moisture,
you are the Baadal.
I am Normal and you are the Pagal.
Happy Propose Day!”


“From the moment I heard first Love story,
Then I started looking for you,
Even I don't know how blind I was for you.
But it’s also very true that,
real lovers finally meet somewhere.
Wish you a Happy Propose Day!”


“No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.”


So, find your love and propose him/her in your own way so he/she can not refuse to accept your proposal.

Propose Day Images


“Your eyes are soft and tender,
As sweet as they can be,
There is one thing you must remember,
You are the one for me.”


“If Roses were Black and violets were brown
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue
all I want to say is I LUV U!”


“Boy: Would You Mind Sharing Your Address With Me
Girl: Why
Boy: Because That Is Where I would take my marriage vows one day”


“I Love You For Not
What You Are
But What I Become
When I Am There With You.
SO Be With Me Forever....”


“Word Have Not Enough Strength
To Express My Love Towards
You. My Eyes Are Enough To Express
It! Happy Propose Day Dear!
Happy Propose Day”


We are sure that these proposals will definitely help you express your feelings or to propose your love on this propose day.

For more Propose day messages 2018, wishes, quotes, images and post visit our website and follow us on:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018