True Promise Day Messages 2018

We all are aware about the importance of promise in our life. It is necessary that we show commitment for our words. Because words can not be reverted.

This year promise day 2018 will be celebrated on 11th feb 2018. Promise day 2018 is very important part of valentines day 2018. In the whole week on valentines promise day is the only one where we do commitments with our loved ones.

Happy Promise day 2018 can be celebrated by committing a true promise or it can also be celebrated by sending promise day wishes 2018, happy promise day quotes 2018, happy promise day greetings 2018, happy promise day messages 2018, happy promise day images 2018 etc.

On the occasion of promise day 2018, today we are sharing true collection of promise day messages 2018 for you.

promise day 2018


Happy Promise Day Messages 2018

“My dear sweaty,
Sun rise in the morning and sets in the evening,
Moon rise in the night and sets in the early morning,
But I promise you that I would always with you.
Happy promise day 2018.”

“My dear rose,
It is great for me that you met me,
And made my life purposeful,
If you are with me forever, I promise you to live every moment of this life with you.
Happy promise day 2018.”

“Oh, my dearest of dears,
Promises varies from person to person,
But I would be there forever like that for you,
Hold my hand so that we together can go for long distance.
Happy promise day”

Happy Promise Day 2018


“Oh, my dear sweet heart,
Promises come and go, flop and prove
Sun rises and sets,
But I would live a complete life with you.
Happy promise day”

“May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows,
And if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life,
And if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you.
Happy Promise Day, Love!”

“Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without changes
Desire me with inhibitions
For a love so free
I promise yours to be.
Happy Promise Day!”

Happy Prmise Day Messages 2018


“If you are the moon, I promise to be your star
If you are the rain, I promise to be your rainbow
If you be the butter, I promise to be your bread
If you be the river, I promise to be the current and not the banks, Because I always want us to be together!
Happy Promise Day, darling!”

“I Can Not Promise To Solve All Your Problems,
I Can Only Promise
That I Will Never Let You Face Them Alone,
Happy Promise Day 2018”

“Speaking without egos, Loving without intentions, Caring without expectations, I promise you that you will be mine always. Happy Promise Day”

Happy Promise Day Messages 2018



“It's a Promise if any point of time, life is like a flame in the wind then I'll cover you with my arms. So that all pain is mine and all light is yours.”

“Love needs to be nurtured like a plant. If you leave taking care of it, it will fade away one day. If you love someone truly express it. Promise your loved one and assure him/her of your honesty and loyalty. Wish you cherish your love for ever and ever. Happy Promise Day.”

For more promise day images 2018, wishes, and post visit our website and follow us on:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018