Incredible Valentine Day Messages

Valentine day is biggest festival of love. Every year valentines day is celebrated on 14th feb 2018, worldwide. Valentines day keeps very importance in our life. Everyone in this world want to celebrate valentines day 2018 in great manner.

There are many ways of celebrating happy valentine day such as by spending quality time together, watching a romantic movie, go for a romantic dinner or lunch etc.

There some other ways of celebrating valentines day 2018, if you are far away from your partner then you can send valentine day wishes, valentine day quotes, valentine day greetings, valentine day messages, valentine day images, valentine day sms etc. to him/her.

On the occasion of valentines day 2018, we are providing you incredible collection of valentines day messages 2018 to send love to your beloved.

Happy Valentine Day 2018


Happy Valentine Day Messages

If kisses were water I would give you the sea~ if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree^ but if love was time I would give you eternity. Happy Valentine’s Day My Love...  

“When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an adventure!” 

“Valentine is more than just a special day. Valentine’s Day is an exclusive event, it is the perfect time to propose! or at least just to hold your loved one and dancing & dining for a night to remember. Good Luck!” 

Across the miles ... Sending you lots of love and hugs Full of wishes to say... Hope your Valentine’s Day is special in every way! Happy Valentine’s Day 4 all of U!!!

Valentine Day 2018


“The sunlight, the moonlight Are beyond my control. And there are stars in the heavens That I’ll never hold. But if dreams give you power Then I’m strong enough To offer my heart and never give up Till you love me Till you love me” 

“Love Makes Every Day Special and New... Sweet as Rose, Soft as Petal, Beautiful as Moon, My Sweetheart, My Love for You Grows Day by Day Happy Valentine’s Day” 

“The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky; The rose may kiss a butterfly; The morning dew may kiss the grass; But you my friend may kiss my lips! Happy Valentine’s Day!” 

“Tell him yes. Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no. Happy Valentine Day 2018”

Happy Valentines Day 2018


Kisses, Surprises, Proposals n Dates, Chocolates n Gifts, Hugs n Love Songs It's February... Wishing u a Love filled Valentine Month...!! 

“I thought love was just a mirage of the mind, it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find. But the day I met you, I began to see, that love is real, and exists in me. Happy Valentine Day 2018!” 

“I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.” 

“When I look at you, I cannot deny there is God, Cause only God could have created some one As Gorgeous as you....”

Happy Valentines Day


“Although I’m Not A Millionaire I’ve Got An Awful Lot . . . Because I’ve Got The One I Love And Love The One I’ve Got. . .”

 “I don’t know what I mean to you, I don’t know whether you love me or not, but I love you forever, forever, and forever” 

“Red or white short or tall wrapped in silver not wrapped at all under covers inside a box shapes & sizes love comes in lots” 

“I wish you were my ValentineThough I may not be yours,And I may, in my ignorance,Be speaking to closed doors.I have no inkling of your heart,No hint what you might say;But when I think of you the sunWill just not go away.”




“If I could be any part of you, I would be your tear,To be conceived in your heartBorn in your eyes…Live on your cheeks and Die on your lips”


“2 b loved is da bst, 2 fall in love is a curse. 2 b alone is unbearable, 2 fnd ur true love is a dream, 2 b aprt frm ur love is painful, 2 lose da 1 u love is death.”

  “My day is not complete without thinking of you.You are my one and only love.Happy Valentine’s Day!” 

“Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return.I am so lucky that you are mine.Happy Valentine’s Day!”


For more Happy Valentines day messages 2018, wishes, greetings, images, quotes visit:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018