Cute Valentines Day SMS 2018

When we think about romantic times of year, Valentines Day comes at number one on many people’s list. That’s why it’s best time to send your beloved a unique, heartfelt, romantic, lovely or cute message to let them know how much they mean to you.

Happy Valentines Day celebrated on 14th February worldwide. People planning to celebrates valentines day 2018 by different ways, such as by watching a romantic movie, planning a candle light dinner, gifting something special etc.

You can also celebrate valentines day 2018 by sending happy valentines day wishes 2018, happy valentines day quotes 2018, happy valentines day SMS 2018, happy valentines day messages 2018, happy valentines day greetings 2018, happy valentines day images 2018 etc.

Today we are sharing cute valentines day SMS 2018 for you to wish your beloved on this valentines day 2018.

Happy Valentines Day 2018



If kisses were water I would give you the sea
if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree
but if love was time I would give you eternity.
Happy Valentines Day 2018 My Love... 


“Love You Very Much “I am shy to talk to you Foolish I do not know why What to be scared of You remind me of stars in the sky Beautiful and bright You are a joyful sight.”



“My love for you is deeper than the All oceans & higher than the World’s mountains.”


“On this valentine, I Wanna say Thank you for the love and care, from beginning to the end of darkest tunnels, you are the brightest of lights… in my longest of nights you are the most dazzling star on the sky…I would like to say that you mean world to me and without you nothing completes me... happy valentines day my love”

Valentines Day Messages 2018



“Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is last love of a man.”

“Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.”

I Loved You Yesterday
I Love You Still,
I Always Have…
I always Will
Happy Valentines Day my love…

The day my eyes saw you,
The day my heart felt you,
The day you start living within me,
The day you tart beating within me,
I am not mine, I am yours.
Happy valentine day…...

For more Happy Valentines day messages 2018, wishes, greetings, images, quotes visit:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018