25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Happy Kiss Day 2018 is about to come. As we all know kiss is one of the best feeling in our life. As we hear the word “Kiss”, our goosebumps erect thinking about our lovely kisses with our loved ones. If you want show your love feelings to beloved a sweet kiss cannot be replaced by any other. There are many ways of kissing for the different mood of you. We have already described many ways of kissing in our earlier posts. If you want to know about best methods of kiss you can get that from here.

There are many ways of celebrating Kiss Day 2018. People celebrates kiss day by sending kiss day cards 2018, kiss day wishes 2018, kiss day quotes 2018, kiss day messages 2018, kiss day images 2018 etc.

Today we are sharing best collection of sweet kiss day wishes 2018 for you and your beloved.


Happy Kiss Day 2018



Kiss Day Wishes 2018

“I never thought that love could feel like this. Then you changed my world with just one kiss
Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
“The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissing’s worth, if thou kiss not me?”


“A great kiss to to perform while you’re taking a break from lip kisses, The earlobe kiss involves taking someone’s earlobe lightly between your lips and tugging gently downward. For a more intense earlobe kiss, add a little bit of tongue, or use a gentle sucking motion on their earlobe.”


“If I Had A Chance I Would Kiss Your Lips Every Second, Every Minute, Every Hour, And Every Day And Never Get Tired Based on the kiss in the 2002 movie Spider-Man, the Spider man kiss involves kissing someone whose face is upside-down from yours, so your top lip kisses their bottom lip and vice versa.”

Kiss Day 2018


“If you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I have blown in the air finally catching up with you.”


“The best things in life can never be kept, they must be given away. A smile, a Kiss and Love. Happy Kissing Day.”
“My love for you grows more with each passing day, The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away: Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness, Those luscious lips I love to kiss.”


“Five benefits of Kissing
Change Taste
Burn Calories
Lips never go dry
Relieve stress
Make face muscles strong
So keep Kissing”


“What Kisses Mean!
Kiss On Hand=I Adore You,
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends,
Kiss On Neck=I Want You,
Kiss On Lips=I Love You,
Kiss Anywhere Else=Let’s Not Get Carried Away!”




Kiss Day 2018 wishes


“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Happy Kiss Day 2018!”


“Just kiss me and take away from this world
Promise 2 give me a kiss on my brow
When I am dead, I Shall feel it. Happy kiss Day!!”


“When you are mine,
I feel fine Thanks for making our love divine.
Happy Kiss day sweetheart.”


“If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our heart and bind our souls the way it does. Happy Kissing Day.”


“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Happy Kiss Day 2018!”


“The kiss itself is everlasting. It makes a trip from lip to lip, century to century, from age to age. Men and ladies collect these kisses, offer them to others and afterward pass on thusly. Happy Kiss Day!”

Happy Kiss Day Wishes 2018


She: “Hit me”
He: “with what?”
She: “Use your lips”

Happy Kiss Day


“One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.” Happy Kiss Day!”


“The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss.”


“A page is yellow
in which you will find a fellow
who will kiss you under the pillow?”


Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. Happy Kiss Day Dear


Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other. Happy Kiss Day


I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
A life without love is like a year without summer.
My last seen at was just to check your last seen at Happy Kiss day





I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox
The two qualities which chiefly inspire regard and affection [Are] that a thing is your own and that it is your only one. Happy Kiss day


As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. Happy Kiss day.”


“No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along


“Friendship Is A Language Spoken By Heart, Not Written On Paper,
Not Given By Pledge, It Is A Promise On This Promise Day,
To Renewed Every Time We Keep In Touch.”


“Love is blind… let’s be practical…lets open eyes and see our valentine. Happy Kiss day”

source tumblr


“As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. Kiss day”


There are three kinds of kissing,
Kissing on cheeks,
Kissing on lips,
Deep kissing,
So which U prefer 2 KISS me honey?
Happy Kiss Day love !!”

To get more Kiss day images 2018, wishes, and post visit our website and follow us on:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018