Some Really Good Love Quotes

Love has very deep meaning in our life. Love provides us a path for life. On that path we can survive our whole life. There are many days in our life where we celebrate love or want to express love. I totally agree that love fully can not be expressed in word but we can express our love feeling partially by words. Valentines day is one of the best time to express your love.

On valentines day people exchanges gifts, gives roses, cards, sends valentines day wallpapers, sending valentines day quotes etc. so, here we are bringing Some Really Good Love Quotes for you to wish your valentines on valentines day 2018.

Love Quotes


Love Quotes

"Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time." ~Unknown

"Love is blind but after experiencing it for a long time you should become familiar with some particular spots." ~ Unknown

"Love withers with predictability; its very essence is surprise and amazement. To make love a prisoner of the mundane is to take its passion and lose it forever." ~Leo Buscaglia

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."  ~Henry Van Dyke


“Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.” 

“Good thing I brought my library card, because I’m checkin’ you out.”“If I say your voice is an amber waterfall in which I yearn to burn each day, if you eat my mouth like a mystical rose with powers of healing and damnation, If I confess that your body is the only civilization I long to experience… would it mean that we are close to knowing something about love?” Aberjhani, Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black

“I never knew that I could love someone the way that I love you.” –Ben Rector

"Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love." Tito Tinajero, Love Poems For Valentine's Day
Happy Valentines Day 2018


“There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.” –Steve Maraboli

"Another Valentines Day, and the greatest gifts ever is your love and your friendship, all the attributes you bring to our relationship." 

“As busy as we might get, we must remind each other that we are still sweethearts and that will remain forever. Now that it is Valentine’s Day, allow me to express how happy I am to have you in my life, I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!”

"This message comes with all my love to thank you for the happiness you bring into my life not only on Valentines Day but each and every day."

“Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.”

For more Valentines day wishes 2018, quotes, images, quotes visit:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018