Latest Valentines Day WhatsApp Status


Valentines day WhatsApp status become very important these days. Everyone is using social sites and internet these days, WhatsApp is also a very important part of social networking. Everyone is very serious about their WhatsApp Status. So here we are bringing you the latest status for your WhatsApp. Valentines day Wishes, Quotes and plays a very crucial role in it.

Valentines day 2018 is about to come and we are thinking for our social media such as Facebook, twitter, Tumblr etc. WhatsApp is also very renowned for social networking sites. Let’s get ready for latest valentines day WhatsAppStatus 2018.

Latest valentines whatsapp status 2018


Latest WhatsApp Status

“Don't be much closer to anyone Bcz a small change in their behavior Hurts a lot.”


“Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.


“I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.”
“It’s hard to forget the past with someone you want a future with.”


“You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”

  “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”


 “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”


“Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.”


“If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse”

Whatsapp status 2018
“When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”


“You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.”


“Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”


“Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.”

“I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.”


“God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love. (One of the best romantic quotes)”


“My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.”


“I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.”


“And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” (One of the most romantic love quotes for him)”


“Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day 2018
For more valentines day wishes, quotes and post visit:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018