Hug Day Wishes and Quotes for Valentines Day 2018


You may have heard about touch therapy this is the best therapy for a person who want to feel secured and relaxed in his/her life and Hug is the best touch you can give to your loved once. Hug is an art. We have already described about some of the best way of hugging. Hug can be given to anyone whether it is your brother, sister, daughter, mom, dad, love or friend. You can provide a warm hug to anyone.

So, this Hug Day 2018 provide a warm hug to your loved once with the help of latest and best Happy Hug Day Wishes and Happy Hug Day Quotes 2018.

Happy Hug Day 2018


Hug Day Wishes 2018

“A sweet friend is like a pillow When you are tired you sleep on it When you are sad you drop tears on it When you are angry you punch it & When you are happy you hug it. Happy Hug Day!!” 

“A hug can say I am missing you. It can say you are special, It can soothe a crying mind, It can calm fear and cheer you. So here is a big hug from me to you. Happy Hug Day!” 

“A sweet hug represents love and affection to the person we hug, I want to hug you my dear, As I want to let you know, How much I love and care you. Happy hug day….” 

“love you and It does not matter How far you are I just hug you In my prayers. Happy hug day…….” 

“There Is One Gift Which Can’t Be Given Without Taking It Back… That Is Why I Give You Hug Which Can’t Be Giving Without Taking It Back. Happy Hug Day 2018!!” 

“Let Me Live And Die In Your Arms. Just Like This, Let Me Continue To Love You. Let Me Live And Die In Your Arms. Happy Hug day 2018!!!” 

“A hug is a handshake from the heart. So always remain close to my heart and best wishes on this hug day.”

“When you Hug someone, it’s nothing. When someone Hug you, it’s something. When you love someone and they love you back, it’s everything.’ Happy Hug Day 2017…”



Hug Day wishes 2018


“Just do me a favor, Put ur left hand on ur right shoulder and Your right hand on ur left shoulder. Guess what … I just messaged you a hug… Happy Hug Day!!” 

“I love hugging I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus so I could hug 8 people at a time on Hug Day.” 

“My sweet valentine, I never ask you to hug, I just hug you, I never ask to love you, I just love you, I never say you; I cannot live without you, I just live for you. Happy hug day 2018”


Hug Day Quotes 2018


“No matter where you are I'll always find my way to? Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses. I love only you! Have a Nice Hug Day.” 

“I love hugging I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus so I could hug 8 people at a time on Hug Day” 

“No matter where you are I'll always find my way to? Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses. I love only you! Have a Nice Hug Day”

Hug day Quotes 2018


“Even though I'm away, in my heart I'm right by your side. And here's a hug from me To say, I love you lots Sweetheart!” 

“Worrying Doesn’t Reduce Yesterdays Sorrow, But It Empties Today’s Strength, So Don’t Worry Be Happy and HUG the Life with A Smile!” 

“Hug From Me Even though I'm away, in my heart I'm right by your side. And here's a hug from me To say, I love you lots Sweetheart! Happy Hug Day”

For more Hug day images 2018, wishes, and post visit our website and follow us on:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018