20 Best Valentine Day wishes for Husband

Valentines Day is quite important in our life. Everyone wants to celebrate this in a great manner. There are many ways of celebrating valentines day, such as exchanging their feelings via valentines day greetings 2018, quotes, card quotes, sms quotes, wishes, valentines messages, and quotes but sending the valentine day special quotes and messages of valentine day would be more interesting to grab anyone’s’ attention. Valentines day wishes has important role in valentines day celebration. Valentines Day 2018 is very near. So, here we are bringing the best collection of wishes for your husband.

Valentines Day wishes


1.    “You are my life. You are the only thing it would hurt to lose, If I knew I would be so happy one day, I would have searched for you harder and found you before so that I could spend more time with you.”

2.   “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star- late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.”

3.   “The day that I walked down the aisle and into your waiting arms was the happiest day of my life. And each day that I have been your wife has been happier than the day before. I love you, sweetheart.”

4.   “Dreams come true; it is because mine came true when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear it.”

5.   “You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and a sweet friend. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.”

6.   “You guide me like a start when the moon disappears on dark nights.”

7.   “Valentine’s is the perfect opportunity for us to enjoy and love each other. I love you every day, but today you’re my special Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day, Husband!”

8.   “Not just on this special day, but every day, I love you more than everything. You mean the world to me and you’re the best husband a girl could have. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

9.   “Although Valentine’s Day is simply just a day, it gives me an opportunity to share all of the love that I neglect on an ordinary daily basis. I love having you in my life and you’re the best thing in the world- on today and every day of the year. Here’s to the best husband: Happy Valentine’s Day.”

10.                “I’m so glad I have someone I can call Valentine for the rest of my days. I’m so glad I have YOU. I love you and I hope you have a very happy Valentine’s Day.”

Happy Valentines Day 2018


11. “I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

12.“You are my king from the first day we met till today, I’m glad you have never stopped being my king. Happy Valentine’s Day my love and my king. Let’s have some fun.”
 

13. “Your strong and welcoming arms is my favorite place to be. Happy Valentine's Day to my handsome man! I just want you to know that I love you today, tomorrow and forever!”

14.                “On this special day, I want to say thank you! Thank you for always making me feel like a Princess, for being my best friend and for being the best man a woman could ever wish to have by her side. Happy Valentine's Day to the man of my dreams!”

15. “If there's one thing you and I agree on it's that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived! Happy Valentine's Day to the man of my life!”

16.                “Valentine's Day puts a lot of pressure on men to find the right gift, to say and do the right things. All I need is your hand in mine to be blissfully happy this Valentine's Day. I love you.”

17.“The first time I met you it wasn’t love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually, your personality, your voice, your hair, your eyes, your humor, the way you looked away and smiled, gradually it all came clear to me you were exactly what I was looking for.”

18.                “Like birds let’s leave behind what we don’t need to carry sadness, fear and pain.”

19.                “Before calendar turns a new leaf over, let me take a quiet moment out to wish a wonderful and happy Valentine’s Day.”

20.               “When I picked you, it wasn’t because of flowers or cards or chocolates. It was because I loved you. I’m glad we can take this day to celebrate each other without the material messes. Happy Valentine’s Day!”

For more valentines day quotes 2018, wishes, and post visit:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018